Spent my good friday with usual good -isms.We really dont know where to go,end up slack at cp but somehow i'm the only one who wear jeans.weird!BUT after lunch,umairah received a call regarding her work so we all need to rush to town immediately.LUCKILY i wear okkkk for town.see,i got sense that something bad will happen.We waited for mai at lucky plaza mac,eat icecream.That day,i think i blabber too much and laugh bit much.
Sorry to my isms especially to eyka when i laugh out loud,its my habit i think.it runs in my genes.Seems that my laugh make you all embarassed.The only time i did not laugh loud is the time when i laugh really bad,ketawa tk ada suara.example,umairah told me and farhanah her camp jokes.I really cant detect her fullstop or question-mark.So i replied back,'so is it a question or what,what u want me to reply then?' LOL!it same goes to nurrul.she also clue-less.HEHE.I will miss my isms except for eyka n nurrul cos i can bump into them in school.I also want to meet zakiah,my sistardeks.(;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(63)
-
▼
April
(7)
- Hi everyone!!Bad and good updates of the week.Bad-...
- Spent my good friday with usual good -isms.We real...
- Yay!I survived the first week of school.I'm so tir...
- Orientation ended,so this is my class;MI1105.As y...
- I just felt like talking about my girls,i didnt r...
- HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!hahaha this is the person tha...
- HAIR!!im going to cut my hair soon.not that i rea...
-
▼
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment