HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!hahaha this is the person that i tweet.Handsome right?heheheh.AHHHHHH!(fangirl scream).I hope u get a girlfriend fast and be super hot please on the 5th album.Among all 13,this is my fav. guy.WHY?because simply he's funny.whenever watch him on video,never once i will not laugh.this guy is emotional,aww!I met him during concert on JAN,simply super handsome.OMGOSH!Well,i'm just a fan.People might ask why i crazy over them,there's no answer to this.Back to topic,the girl who became his gf is super lucky,hehehe i'm single ya know only 7 years age gap.hahahahahh.Come back to Korea and improve ur chinese.Eunhyuk,the DancingMachine.Usual pose *peace* MUACKS 1000X From an E.L.F (:
Monday, April 4, 2011
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!hahaha this is the person that i tweet.Handsome right?heheheh.AHHHHHH!(fangirl scream).I hope u get a girlfriend fast and be super hot please on the 5th album.Among all 13,this is my fav. guy.WHY?because simply he's funny.whenever watch him on video,never once i will not laugh.this guy is emotional,aww!I met him during concert on JAN,simply super handsome.OMGOSH!Well,i'm just a fan.People might ask why i crazy over them,there's no answer to this.Back to topic,the girl who became his gf is super lucky,hehehe i'm single ya know only 7 years age gap.hahahahahh.Come back to Korea and improve ur chinese.Eunhyuk,the DancingMachine.Usual pose *peace* MUACKS 1000X From an E.L.F (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(63)
-
▼
April
(7)
- Hi everyone!!Bad and good updates of the week.Bad-...
- Spent my good friday with usual good -isms.We real...
- Yay!I survived the first week of school.I'm so tir...
- Orientation ended,so this is my class;MI1105.As y...
- I just felt like talking about my girls,i didnt r...
- HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!hahaha this is the person tha...
- HAIR!!im going to cut my hair soon.not that i rea...
-
▼
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment