Sunday, July 19, 2009
My saturday night are wonderful.Watch harry potter,to find suitable place is such tiring,watch 8.30 slot.While waiting for 5 hours,eat at seoulgarden.Yummy yumm,after that relax at infront of marina square to watch ndp rehearsal.Quite interesting la this year,but the choir standing is like wth..Lol.But still last yr ndp is the best.Watch till the fireworks,rush back to cinema.Fully occupied.I sat at the last row couple seats.Hahaas,Harry Potter was above average below excellent.Too draggy i guess.But emotions wise in the movie was great.Funny,Sad.Homed at 11 plus.(:I must rush now,dad da nagggg!o:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
July
(8)
- 4...
- My saturday night are wonderful.Watch harry potter...
- Last week attend kak nadia and abg remy's wedding...
- Hey hey..Im back with full of stories.Hahas,im sur...
- Hey hey blogging here while everyone go to school....
- Happy 16th Birthday,Fyfy.Semoga Allah panjangkan u...
- 1st week of school had ended well in beginning but...
- Helooo peepos.I secretly switch on the lappie sinc...
-
▼
July
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment