Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hey hey blogging here while everyone go to school.Just ended consultation with teacher on the phone,heard that yesterday group did good.Well done,mates (;.Same as nurrul,i cant open the homework given.I was very bored at home yeah yeah despite can sleep,self-study but i prefer go school.Lol.Today's my group turn for oral,good luck to all of you.My turn is tomorow!gosh,nervous..I scared that im going to have a blank mind and im scared i going to do worse than prelims.So people,wish me luck for tomorow.either im first or the 2nd last.Nurrul prefer 1st cos she dont want to be the last,but i prefer last hor.hehehs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
July
(8)
- 4...
- My saturday night are wonderful.Watch harry potter...
- Last week attend kak nadia and abg remy's wedding...
- Hey hey..Im back with full of stories.Hahas,im sur...
- Hey hey blogging here while everyone go to school....
- Happy 16th Birthday,Fyfy.Semoga Allah panjangkan u...
- 1st week of school had ended well in beginning but...
- Helooo peepos.I secretly switch on the lappie sinc...
-
▼
July
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment