Short break for awhile peeps.I guess everyone been mugging for exams for secondary students including me.Ive been such a nerdy this week cos of exams,after sch stay back in school practice maths or either go cp to have lunch and headed home after that.Just now,went to library alone(1st time sey)since umai,far had asp,nurrul and eyka got tuition and fyfy ? got something on i think.Life had been pretty normal and pretty bore at the same time.School,studies,school,studies.Sigh,what to do kan.Tomorow got malay oral which people had done long time ago and prelim english oral.SIGH.Next week is a big thing,Nlevel fnn practical execution.Ireally need help of the equipments,anyone?!
Quote of the day:Yes,im a faker,yes im a liar but im a normal human who had feelings like anyone too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
April
(7)
- Short break for awhile peeps.I guess everyone been...
- Infact today is the best day of week.First thing f...
- I find it funny read my sis's blog,how she goes ga...
- Sports carnival just now,not many guests as people...
- 1st time get flowers.hahas See that tube.its damn...
- Yes,yes i just came back from hospital.Hospitalis...
- Like finally right.I got an internet connection so...
-
▼
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment