Like finally right.I got an internet connection so can update daily oops not that daily.Too many to update that i dont know where to start.Let start about yesterday,had 2.4 km.improved compared to last year.Reach school compound phanting loudly,dizziness,felt like vomiting.Im from 4c but the ones beside me from 4e,4f,4g.The guys of cos. Im Lack of stamina.2.4 makes my toes bleed and i need to walk tempang.Gosh!
School is kinda relax today,thats good.Pe did nothing,watched guys and girls doing their 5 stations.Last few minutes practice shooting and practice sit ups and the rest.English period teacher show us one video about pronounciation,hahahs very funny.After school,went cp buy ingredients and straight to far's home to practice my practical for 2nd time.Everythings okay just that im scared not enough time.Afterthat,we had karaoke session at far's room,its kinda funny and weird thats why i spend 1/4 there laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(76)
-
▼
April
(7)
- Short break for awhile peeps.I guess everyone been...
- Infact today is the best day of week.First thing f...
- I find it funny read my sis's blog,how she goes ga...
- Sports carnival just now,not many guests as people...
- 1st time get flowers.hahas See that tube.its damn...
- Yes,yes i just came back from hospital.Hospitalis...
- Like finally right.I got an internet connection so...
-
▼
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment