Thursday, August 21, 2008
Today is a no school day for me.I down with high fever,actually yesterday morning just a normal headache.On the afternoon after i woke up,my temperature rise up to 39.8.Kepala mcm kene pijak dgn batu.I hate to get sick without reasons.At clinic theres super lots of patients.from 1.50 to 3.15.sigh.was bored to death.But before that,at bus saw syahidah pri sch friend she say i was arrogant cos dint say hi at her.I dint wear contact lenses larh.so we exchange numbers and all that.If i dint wear contact lenses person infront of me also i cannot see.Doctor gave me antibiotics yucks man!monday ss test,tues practical exam,with this kind of condition.):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(128)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Forget about the previous post.Im really down at t...
- Sorry people but i guess i need to pour everything...
- School starts off with our screaming corner of the...
- Right now,i was bloody tired.seriously with the he...
- Today is a no school day for me.I down with high f...
- Two free periods for today.So boring.Malay lesson ...
- Today is okay.Surely i will flunk my testpaper.wha...
- Before the bday girl came. Our legs with ballons....
- Looking at the pictures on previous post, everyone...
- memorable experience that will never forget. unkn...
- Today is fun fun fun!For the first time,pe is not ...
- Its been a long time isn it?Yesterday was a BLAST!...
-
▼
August
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment