Looking at the pictures on previous post, everyone looks happy.Ndp08 was fuunnnnn!!
I did make new friends there.
Like i mention to fyfy,no more sat is weird for me,maybe not only me but the rest of participants.
I think this is the first and last time i'll be particpate.
Everything paid off on 9th aug,the holiday practice and sat weekly practices
I'l miss everyone for sure.
Greek theatre,floating platform,army marshalls,conductor,backstage,all choir members & the atmosphere of cos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(128)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Forget about the previous post.Im really down at t...
- Sorry people but i guess i need to pour everything...
- School starts off with our screaming corner of the...
- Right now,i was bloody tired.seriously with the he...
- Today is a no school day for me.I down with high f...
- Two free periods for today.So boring.Malay lesson ...
- Today is okay.Surely i will flunk my testpaper.wha...
- Before the bday girl came. Our legs with ballons....
- Looking at the pictures on previous post, everyone...
- memorable experience that will never forget. unkn...
- Today is fun fun fun!For the first time,pe is not ...
- Its been a long time isn it?Yesterday was a BLAST!...
-
▼
August
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment