Friday, March 2, 2012

29th february,the worst leap year ever.Got to know my dearest grandma is in ICU because of vomited blood and terus unconscious.Her heartbeat was slow and other scientific terms that i dont understand but her life is in danger.I was so scared upon hearing that i cry non stop by myself in one place in the hospital.I'm not ready to lose her,never will ready.After few hours,doctor come out and said her condition has passed the critical stage but still need to be monitored.

They allow us to visit her,i let my mum and aunts go inside first.Mum came out crying so badly,and also cousins.I and sis went inside.I promised myself not to cry.But upon seeing her in all those machines,tears flow non stop.i whispered to her and kiss her on cheeks and go out cry again.But alhamdulilah now her condition getting better.The only thing that i want right now is grandma to be healthy like dulu.Imissyou,nenek!Cepat sembuh,Insyaallah.(:

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive