Saturday, November 26, 2011

I miss my girls alot,i miss secondary sch life,i miss 5A.Now then i appreciate them cos classmates in polylife sucks to the max.I cant wait for 3rd dec when most of us can have reunion.

I like Mr H.about 5 months going to 6 mths.But knowing H likes someone else,it really ____.Haiii.it's my fault tooo~why da hell i having crush for so long n someone in the cca.One-sided is not fun yo.but i should realise who i am in the beginning.From orientation-the feeding of redondo.1st training-linking hands while playing game.Jerangkang-offer hands to pull me up from sungai,asked me to sleep inside when we doing night century.HIH-walking tgt n short conversation at night otw to kallang.WhiteWaterTraining-non stop assure me that i'm okay and swim with me.HighElements-help me out when i just finish abseil,encourage me when i scared to jump,force me to abseil once again upon knowing i scared.All this,how will i not fall for you.The last time i really saw u is during velocity.But now..from what i know u wont come to training till dec.I hope the best for you to get to know the girl u like much better.That girl must be crazy if she didnt accept your feelings.I will slowly stop having feelings for you..Mr H.):I must have sound pathetic in this post but this is what i felt..

No comments:

Pages