Hi you all!I realised i didnt blog much of my daily school life huh.Nothing much actually,just with my classmates there's alot of argument here and there.I try not to dislike people but sometimes their attitude seriously need some adjustment..Projects and reports are also piling up,i don't know which one to do first till i can't contribute much to one of the groups.Seriously i need to adapt faster.With java module that i seriously sucks in it,that's my worst module ever!!But the lecturer was cool and funny,''you can pass up the assignment after u graduate'' Sarcastic much! HMPH.
CCA was fine and fun as always.Did bouldering on monday,i was really struggling with my short legs.there was time when seri support me and ter-lifted up my shirt,fuhh i was so shocked and fall.Luckily the guys did not pay attention to our area.After the bouldering part,my confidence straightaway become zeroooo.Belaying and rock climbing.i skipped rock climbing cos i scared i cant climb.The members force me to climb but still i refused.WED-had atc,did knots.1st part was okay until the rabbit part came in.I was so blur in it till some of my mates get pissed off i think.I can't get it.Alahh better seek help from the senior la kan,they're more expert and friendly.Did PT,now my stamina getting lil better.I thought by joining this cca,i can have more malay friends but still...akward.
No comments:
Post a Comment