O LEVELS OVER!!!!!!!
Lets say goodbye to 'o'.Eventhough i'm happy that it is over,but i dont know why i felt little tiny weeny of sadness.Maybe because of daily routine of study sleep study,i get used to it.I managed to get through this period with the help of people around me.Without them, i had given up on this.Everyone had hrd time during this period.i still remember i had high fever during malay mid o level and prelims.i had severe flu a week before o levels.I remember i cried cos cannot solve maths questions.TSK.my father once said to me''nevermind,i will stay awake until you finish study''sweet kepa!!
Anyway,its over.lets talk about enjoyment.I dont want to waste my 6 months just for working only.its not worth it.Basically the 1st 2 month i will enjoy.first event will the graduation nite which i'm totally havent prepared yet from head to toes,next up is tprawks.yeah just sign up for fun but in the end it clash with the 1st event.after that just have fw outing with friends.will take up religious class and maybe language course.Cant wait for it (:
No comments:
Post a Comment