Saturday, June 5, 2010

Credits for Interesting post from fb friend,kak atiqah

Are you really my friend?
I sit with you all day..I spend my time with you
I reach out to you when I am bored,or have nothing to do

I call you to have fun or just hang around
I call you when i need a shoulder or feeling down

Do you stop me from all evil and prevent from all vice
or do you assist me in immoral advice?

Do you take me to the Masjid and remind its time to pray
Or do you say,'you can pray later..its perfectly okay'

When we spend time together..are there angels in the room
Or do we trespass limits where only devils dare to loom?

Do you ask me to sin along with you..not to leave you to sin alone
Have i mastered through you the ways of sin?Has my evil grown?

If i start to backbite,do you stop me halfway
or do you add a word or two,adding spice to what i say

Do you encourage me to be good?Or do you make fun of me just a Kafir would?

Will I curse you when it is time..to get up from my grave
''I wish i never met you''..'Is that what i will rave?'
''Oh woe to me!Had I not taken you as a friend!''
''What evil company..to lead such to such an end''

On day of Judgement,amid chaos,disgrace,confusion
You too,will run away from me..you too,will turn your face

Will i then know..to my dismay..the bitter reality
Will I then realize..that you are fact my enemy?

You will help me to fill it with goodness and priety
And from sin and transgession..to keep it empty

And if truly,for the sake of Allah..we love one another
Under the shade of His Throne is where we will meet each other

I will then thank you for your company,advice and good counsel
And the time we spent together..for all that I will be grateful

Then if i were to enter Heaven I would look for you and ask
''Where is my companion..my true friend of my past?


After reading this post,i realise im not a good friend.really.But i will try to be one.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive