Saturday, April 10, 2010

im HUNGRY!Random start.How you guys feeling?good,sad?Im feeling normal back but..getting annoyed and irritated easily.Like duh,i cant get angry and told them off.I just kept quiet and let them talk.

This week,i completed my last napfa 5 stations.disapointed with my sbj and another one i forgot.Because of the test,i get muscle ache all over the body till today.I had hard time to sit,stand up properly and even sneeze.HAIIZ.nothing much to talk about.the rest are personal which i couldnt say it here.

Okay sidetrack,i was browsing the songs and heard 'cry on my shoulder' sad right.I love old songs.FYI,i dont know what's the latest english songs?The last english song i heard is by justin bieber.So ketinggalan right.haiyo.Songs nowadays are getting meaningless.-.-Yesterday had sports carnival which did not look like one.Everyone should be agree with me right right?Did some clapping and cheering to the basketball boys that acted in the movie.Ridiculous,but yeah.

I should continue to my study but get distracted by comp.I hope to get well soon.hahahs
*Fighting everyone!!Life had been hard to some people therefore i come up here to give short free general motivation to everyone that is reading my blog.(:

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive