OMG!this is the last week of january,super duper fast right?Can count how many updates in this month.Sorry la,not that i dont want but my laptop breakdown + lots of hws.Busy ke pers?hahas.Congrats to sis of getting to the course she wants.My turn next year,parents are putting high hopes on me.Haiii.Anyway sis said this few days i study like mad as if o's are next wk.oh no no in class,im still way behind the rest.So how,study la.^.^
I think this year im getting more quiet.People talk i reply one word,one word.Dont know,just that i prefer to keep my mouth shut most of the times than talk randomly with people im not close to i think.Side topic,FT ISLAND AND SHINEE are coming!Hahas crazy!but i loikeeeee!
I like everytime in the morning i see Mr H. came back from jogging,fidgeting with his messy hair,7 years then i realised.LOL.I need to practice my suspense,is it suspense enough?so that i can do well for my malay essay.TSKK.
No comments:
Post a Comment