Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey hey hey selamat hari raya.This raya hmmm not as fun as previous years.Maybe due to not much preparations on it.Guess what?we jalan raya only on 1st day after that no more until sunday i think.so boring.i wish that my family is like others so united..hmmm.
As you can see the below pict that was taken at nenek house.It is so coincidence that me and cousins wore the same colour that is blue.Sehati sejiwa eh?Its funny when i recall chatting with cousin during puasa time.I was asking her what color?she said its secret.and i also did not want to reveal.Last last check sama color dah!Since dad is working night shift -.-,we stayed at nenek house lil bit longer than usual.

And since raya pertama is my mama birthday so we invite close relatives to come to house kirekan open house.that's when it happened.I wont say much but i miss childhood raya when we get so bonded and i looked at those times pictures.I was also jealous of other's people big family,when will i get to feel those feeling back again?hmmm...

No comments:

Pages