Thursday, June 4, 2009


Heylo heylo.Im update for the sake of updating,Okay okay.Just now had fnn class.I thought I was late cosi went out at 7.51 which the class start at 8.hahas.Basically at lab edit coursework non stop and consult with ms simon for 4 and 1/2 hours without break.dahla orang lapar dari smalam.lol no linkage.There one point of time i felt so restless and i dont know what to edit eventhough theres lot to edit.After which was dismissed at 12.45 but nurrul's copy being edited was so quick hahas smell the sarcasm.While waiting,we talk crap inside and i dont know i was so talkative,since i was so bored,mrs woon made me count all the thumbdrives.Homed straight away after that.I was bloghopping just now,i read about someone's birthday.The friends all gave her surprises smpai kluar tears of joy.So sweet right.Dont mind my language, sungguh hancus.Okay thats all for today.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive