Friday, May 29, 2009

Good news and bad news.Good news is today's the last day of school for sem 1 yippe 1 month holiday only.Bad news is still need to come school for consultation and fnn,teachers gave holiday assignment like there's no tomorow and sad case is that ms simon is leaving soon,yeah so next wk will be last time mit her.Of course im sad cos she's the only teacher that keep teaching me continuosly for 4 years.how long is that,you see.what to do,she going to teach at special school,all the best!(:Get back report book,failed one subject but overall i deproved.I like my remarks,hahas 'slow in anger' but that the one that people always take advantaged of.'always put smile in face' yelah in my heart no one knows how ifelt everyday.Start tuition this wk,oklah the tutor in process of knowing chey mcm aper gtu.I had lots more to say but i dont know to put in words.

I will treat you exactly like how you treat me.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive